- Brand new and high quality.
- 3 standard VGA female ports, 2 in 1 out.
- Enables 2 computer to share 1 monitor, projector. or conversely, 2 monitors, projectors to share 1 computer not simultaneously.
- Support VGA, XVGA, SVGA, UXGA and Multisync display.
- Not support DDC, DDC2,DDC2B.
- No power supply required.
- Plug and play, No additional software needed .
- Two press button switch for changing the VGA signal control.
- A VGA switch may be used in security setups where monitoring different areas of a building is required and switching between multiple inputs is a necessity.
Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s.
Auto video mode detection (3G/HD).
Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080P 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit.
Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances.
Supports signal transmission distances up to 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals.
2CH analog audio output.
Supports LPCM 2.0 channel audio.
Supports upscaler up to 1080P.
TX2 TV box comes with chipset Rockchip RK3229 and penta-core GPU processor, and it can provide you with smooth experience to watch the video or play games. It is a perfect device for providing 4K ultimate HD video, and get you closer to the real clear world. On the other hand, TX2 is also the best choice for your family entertainment, you can have your family members play games or watch TV shows together. What’s more, TX2 can be a good gift for your kids and friends. TX2 is more than a TV box, it will give you a wonderful and enjoyable time.
Features:100% Brand new and high quality!One pair of HDMI extenders serve as a fully functional module, no need for configuring.SINGLE Cat5e and Cat6 are oftentimes readily available for repurposing, and Simple to run anew.Transmission Distance up to 30m for 1080p using Cat6 cable.Discreet, compact units – no obstructive bulk, sleek design.No separate Power Supply required, and No separate HDMI jumper cables needed.Signaling Rate up to 2.5Gbps in support of 1080p displayStandards followed for IEEE-568B