SC8108 RJ45 Network LAN Length Telephone Cable Location Tester Meter Measure Display RJ45 Tester Meter
1. Measure network cable length and determine the distance of open and short circuit.
SC-8108 Cable Tester
Main Functions :
* Check Types 5, 5e and 6 twisted cord network and trouble.
* Check cable sequence
* Use TDR (time domain reflectometer), Measure length and distance, find the trouble location.
* Find the determine open circuit, short circuit, jumper or crossfire.
* Service line test and no external adaptor is required
* Determine continuity and wiring pattern.
A person is enough to complete cable continuity check and cable sequence, the easy way
Indicates pair integrity of the cable
Measure length and pair with or without far-end recognizer
Locates the wiring or connection error
Measure cable length and determine the distance of open circuit and short circuit
Permits you to check wiring error in 5E/6E twisted cord network, coaxial cable and telephone line
Tester RJ45 master port (M), tester LOOPBACK RJ45 port (L), far-end recognizer RJ45 port (R)
The extra BNC and RJ11 converters are used to measure and check the continuity of coaxial cable and telephone line
Length Measurement of Twin Twisted Cable:
Calibration accuracy: 3% (± 0.5m or ± 1.5 ft) (calibrating cable > 5 M)
Shipment accuracy: 5% (± 0.5m or ± 1.5 ft) (AMP, AT&T Class 5 cable)
Unit of Measurement: Display in meter (M) or feet (FT)
Length Calibration: User can set self-calibration factor by a given length cable; The length of calibrating cable is more than 5M
Wire Sequence and Locating Cable Error
|1.Don’t connected high voltage lines to avoid buring out the machine.|
|2.Put into the right place to avoid hurting others,because of the sharp part.|
|3.Connected the cable to the right port.|
|4.Read the user manual before use it.|